Site Stuff

Saturday, August 6, 2011

X-Plorers Part 2

She turned her head toward the camera and smiled calmly, "I am here today with America's most famous paranormal investigator, Lance Moor!" She laughed as the studio audience clapped in harmony, suddenly stopping as if on cue.

"So, Lance," She continued, "What was it like dealing with the paranormal?"

"I'm glad you asked Roxanne," I grinned, using the cheesiest quote known by man, "It was dangerous, but we manage to stick through. Were never afraid of anything, not even one measly ghost."

"I see, What are the things you have captured besides the Loch Ness Monster?"

"Well, We caught the Abominable Snowman, Bigfoot, and found the Holy Grail."

"That... sounds like some talented people right there, let's give him an applause!" Everyone began roaring with claps and cheers.

"Meet me back stage later," Roxanne ordered, pointing me off the studio, she looked at the camera with that same annoying smile, "And now, a special guest actor from the new movie, 'Parry The Wizard'. One the Roxanne Show! We'll be right back."

I waited backstage, pacing back and forth, a wimpy, bug-eyed kid staring at me as he sat on the comfy backstage chairs.

I peered a him, "Do you play Parry in the Parry The Wizard movies?" I asked

He nodded, "Yeah."

"What are you going to do next? It's the last movie right?"

He sighed, "You never know with Hollywood, you just never know..."

A studio guard approached Parry, instructing him to the stage. Roxanne approached me as well, holding a small paper in one hand.

"Here you go," She grinned, handing me the silver of paper, "It's a check so you can get back together and get equipment for your next job."

I examined the check, immediately noticing the five hundred thousand dollars written across it.

"Thanks, Roxanne!" I cheered with joy, about to give her a hug.

"Uh...No, no." She stopped, pushing me back, "I want to keep my suit clean and my Afro Roxanne-y! See ya'!"

With that, she clopped off on a extremely high heels to the stage screaming,"What's up everyoooone!"

I stared at the overpriced check, who knows what I could do with it, what I could buy....What I could capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment